About Me

My photo

Our Fantastically Fabulous Team of Pet Professionals at Barks and Blooms is dedicated to earn your trust through our integrity and professionalism. We proudly service our clients at our doggie day care facility or in your home. Our services range from in-home pet sitting of dogs, cats and critters to plant watering & mail retrieval.
Barks and Blooms offers a full range of Fantastic services to give you the confidence you need to enjoy for your pets and home.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Django Tango (or, Can Cats Walk on Water?)


Here's another story from one of our Fantastically Fabulous walkers, Bonnie:

"During the last hurricane, I was doing everything I'd heard suggested, including filling my deep, old,  clawfoot tub with water. I completely forgot about Django, my cat, who likes to nap in the tub. 
I was downstairs when I heard the noise. It was such a racket, I thought the shower curtain rod had come down out of the ceiling. As I was racing up the stairs, I saw a very wet Django go tearing past the top of the steps and straight under my bed. When I looked into the bathroom, the water in the tub was swaying wildly back and forth, the walls and floor and even the ceiling was dripping. Poor little Django! I felt terrible about it during the entire hurricane."
We understand that Django has recovered from his shock and is back to napping in the tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment