Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Django Tango (or, Can Cats Walk on Water?)


Here's another story from one of our Fantastically Fabulous walkers, Bonnie:

"During the last hurricane, I was doing everything I'd heard suggested, including filling my deep, old,  clawfoot tub with water. I completely forgot about Django, my cat, who likes to nap in the tub. 
I was downstairs when I heard the noise. It was such a racket, I thought the shower curtain rod had come down out of the ceiling. As I was racing up the stairs, I saw a very wet Django go tearing past the top of the steps and straight under my bed. When I looked into the bathroom, the water in the tub was swaying wildly back and forth, the walls and floor and even the ceiling was dripping. Poor little Django! I felt terrible about it during the entire hurricane."
We understand that Django has recovered from his shock and is back to napping in the tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment